VidVersity and our partners can help you and your staff move content online
Digital coaches. Many organisations are being forced to move content online and this can very stressful. You may offer technical support, but we offer coaches who have experience moving content online, and help your staff navigate through this.
What does a digital coach do?
- Digitally sit in your organisation as a point of contact for anyone who is moving their content online
- Online meetings with individuals or teams helping them actually create content – unblock any barriers that may exist
- Support and coach on how to create videos for learning
- Help design content for online delivery
- Review content and provide feedback
- Provide pedagogical guidance -for example what parts of the content to pre-record and what can to deliver live interactively – within the IT systems available
Who would benefit?
Anyone who is moving their training/teaching content online.
Who are the coaches?
The VidVersity team and the Brockhurst Consulting team have combined their skills to develop digital coaches.
The VidVersity team have been creating digital learning for over 15 years with a variety of technologies and in recent years creating interactive videos for learning.
Brockhurst Consulting is a boutique consultancy and coaching practice based in Melbourne, Australia providing customised workplace solutions that make a positive difference.
Your Investment – $1500 + GST per day per coach
Contact us today – firstname.lastname@example.org