There are 4 phases to the Support & Consulting Service
Phase 1 Assessing & Planning
Where we start is with the outcome in mind – what is the optimum virtual learning environment that you need to meet (and exceed) the requirements of your learners.
Once we have this end point in mind, we then focus on the current position:
- most organisations have some on-line learning capability – what is the status, what is working & where are the gaps?
- reviewing the curriculum – how can we review our session plans, starting with how we currently deliver, then looking at how & what technology might be deployed to achieve the same outcome?
- technology Training Needs Assessment – your best facilitators may not be tech-savvy, so we work with you to identify the needs your team may have and what support they need.
- developing the plan – we wrap all of this up into a structure plan which includes identifying the core deployment team, milestones and support.
Phase 2 Set-up
We implement the plan in partnership with you:
- Virtual briefing sessions with your educators / SMEs about the plan;
- Small group on-line education and coaching sessions on using the technology;
- Your educators / Subject Matter Experts develop their lesson plans using our templates – allowing them to identify creative ways to deliver their key learning requirements;
- Specialised One on One support is provided to those that need it – including VidVersity creating the on-line content if required; and
- Regular checkpoints with the core deployment team to track progress, share learnings, adjust the plan and celebrate successes.
Phase 3 Deploy
As the Virtual Delivery occurs by your educators / Subject Matter Experts, we work with you to:
- Provide on-line and phone support;
- Review our tracking information to identify any learner challenges;
- Continue the One on One support for those that need it; and
- Share key learnings, hints & tips amongst the whole team.
Phase 4 Review
This last phase is to ensure that implementation has been successful and that the Support & Consulting service is no longer required. Whilst we love working with our clients, our goal is to work with you to build your capability in virtual delivery.
In this last phase we:
- Review the plan and identify key learnings;
- Check-in with core groups to ensure achievement of learning outcomes;
- Check-out with the recipient of the One on One coaching;
- Consolidate the tips, hints and successes; and
- Have a Post-Implementation Review meeting with the deployment team – and celebrate with you!
Contact us today firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial project discussion with one of the Virtual Learning Transition Support & Consulting service team.