Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of use of any content created by Vidversity Pty Ltd (Vidversity).
Date published 23 October 2023.
Any person or entity purchasing, using, sharing or otherwise interacting with an online learning or training module created by Vidversity is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Except to the extent that a written agreement has been entered into between Vidversity Pty Ltd and the terms of such agreement is inconsistent, then the following shall apply.
- The content of any online learning or training module created by Vidversity (‘Vidversity Content”) and all of the related products are subject to copyright. The Vidversity Content is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the content and compilation of the Vidversity Content (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the content are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by or its contributors and creators.
- Vidversity retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Vidversity Content and all related content. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Vidversity Content will transfer any:
- business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process),
- You may not, without the prior written permission of and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content or third party content for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms or unless expressly agreed in writing.
- You expressly understand and agree that Vidversity, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
- You acknowledge and agree that holds no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you as a result of use or application of the Vidversity Content.
- The content of any online learning or training module created by Vidversity does not constitute legal advice. All care is taken in the preparation of the information and published materials in Vidversity training modules and does not make any representations or give any warranties about its accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose. To the extent permissible by law, will not be liable for any expenses, losses, damages (including indirect or consequential damages) or costs which might be incurred as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way and for any reason.
- Vidversity may utilise a third-party software service, ENVATO, when editing raw video to incorporate in online learning modules. ENVATO includes stock video, still images and other design elements and is added to raw video for an improved learner experience. When such elements are included in video that is later included in the online courses created by Vidversity, the licensing terms (or any use otherwise described in these Terms and Conditions) entered into between Vidversity and Envato create an obligation on Vidversity to inform end users of the following terms under which the licence is granted.
- If Vidversity transfers an End Product to any person or entity, it do so by sublicensing the Envato licence rights in any Item within that End Product. The sublicense must only be granted on condition that the use of the item is limited to that use which is necessary in order to use the End Product, so the Item must not be extracted, reproduced or used in any other way (the Limited Sublicence). Vidversity must inform end users of this condition.
- The summary of the terms and conditions can be found here: https://elements.envato.com/license-terms and the full terms and conditions can be found here: https://elements.envato.com/user-terms
- These conditions shall apply to any consumer, purchaser or user of Vidversity Content.