[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-ju0ooa66′ admin_preview_bg=”]
How do you determine the best way to deliver compliance and OH&S training in your organisation? When is video learning ‘next best’ or just better than other modes of delivery? Live learning is undoubtedly a great way to engage learners but what if you have a large number of staff inductions and or have employees that speak English as a second language? Live learning then becomes problematic and very expensive way to deliver compliance and OH&S training.
A new customer of VidVersity leapt at the chance to deliver OH&S training through video based learning. Why? They had a large number of staff, a large proportion of staff spoke English as a second language AND a duty to ensure staff were trained to avoid injury in the workplace.
How do you make safety compliance training easy, effective and measurable?
Creating video based course content using the VidVersity platform was an ideal solution because:-
- It’s quick to produce and cheap to deliver;
- An OH&S program can be designed, captured with video and created into course content with questions and examples plus resources such as policy material.
- It is easy to add subtitles or insert the video content in the language of the learner so one course becomes multi-lingual;
- content updates are fast and easy.
- Tests and questions can be added (in the language of the user) to ensure a high level of compliance and understanding.
And don’t forget, live delivery and video are a natural fit. Capture live content wherever possible and course content can then be created as a resource for those who attended, as a source of material for future course creation, or simply a way to then deliver content to those who could not attend.
VidVersity enables raw video to be turned into interactive course content with chapters, questions, resources, links and notes in no time.
for more information on how VidVersity
can help your organisation to stay on top on Compliance and OH&S training.