[av_heading heading=’VidVersity and your Learning Management System’ tag=’h2′ link=” link_target=” style=’blockquote modern-quote’ size=” subheading_active=’subheading_below’ subheading_size=” margin=” padding=’10’ color=” custom_font=” custom_class=” id=” admin_preview_bg=” av-desktop-hide=” av-medium-hide=” av-small-hide=” av-mini-hide=” av-medium-font-size-title=” av-small-font-size-title=” av-mini-font-size-title=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-326oif’]
How to integrate with Google Classroom, Canvas and Moodle.
[av_image src=’https://vidversity.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/luis-rocha-3UyoEEZBUhQ-unsplash-1500×630.jpg’ attachment=’9464′ attachment_size=’featured_large’ copyright=’icon-reveal’ caption=” styling=” align=’center’ font_size=” overlay_opacity=’0.4′ overlay_color=’#000000′ overlay_text_color=’#ffffff’ animation=’no-animation’ hover=” appearance=” link=” target=” id=” custom_class=” av_element_hidden_in_editor=’0′ av_uid=’av-k89ubvpy’ admin_preview_bg=”][/av_image]
[av_textblock size=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” font_color=” color=” id=” custom_class=” template_class=” av_uid=’av-k89uofmd’ sc_version=’1.0′ admin_preview_bg=”]
The VidVersity tool makes creating video based educational content easy for users. However, it has been a key focus for us to also make it easy to integrate within platforms such as Google Classroom, Canvas, Moodle or any other Learning Management System.
The philosophy here at VidVersity is that ‘anyone can do it’! That means anyone can create great content, and can upload it into the LMS without intermediaries.
Now, more than ever before, content needs to be created and delivered quickly. So let’s look at how it works.
Once you have crated a video, upload this to VidVersity. Once in the platform it is easy to edit, add links to further reading or set tasks for your students. You can even aggregate a few videos into a chapter series.
Upload this to Google Classroom.
Your students can then open the link and progress through the videos and tasks without moving around the Google Classroom platform. Everything will be nicely aggregated in one place.
Watch this video on how it looks here:- Google Classroom.
Canvas and Moodle
Lessons and courses created using VidVersity will also easily integrate into other learning platforms such as Moodle and Canvas.
The benefit is that the teacher or lesson creator won’t need specialist skills or training. The teacher can capture the video, set tasks and add resourced and documents, in effect creating a self contained lesson within VidVersity. Then this is uploaded in to Moodle or Canvas and all this content will sit in one place.
The key benefits for teachers are:-
- Creating interactive teaching and learning tasks all in one place.
- Enables greater use of video to capture teaching content so time together (online in Zoom) or in the classroom, can be used productively for problem solving, questions, and breaking into smaller work groups.
- Beyond COVID-19, this can continue to be used for homework and assignment tasks using video to set tasks, provide examples and provide a resource for students to return to later. Teacher could even record lessons and upload for future reference.
The key benefits for students / learners are:-
- Ease of use. Once logged into the learning platform, a single click will open the VidVersity created lesson or course. As the course is interactive they can watch the video, follow additional links, complete further reading, download notes, complete questions or read assigned questions. The functionality of VidVersity means the experience is rich, engaging and with many modes of learning.
- Learners won’t get lost clicking around the LMS but will find everything in one place.
- Using an additional tool called Benchmark, students can video their own assignments or tasks and sent back to the teacher.
If you would like to see how VidVersity looks in your Learning Management System, please get in touch here. We can provide a sample course or you can build your own.
With VidVersity, anyone can build great learning experiences.
We love to create great resources for teacher, trainers, and Learning and Development professionals. You can access these resources here.
[av_hr class=’default’ icon_select=’yes’ icon=’ue808′ position=’center’ shadow=’no-shadow’ height=’50’ custom_border=’av-border-thin’ custom_width=’50px’ custom_margin_top=’30px’ custom_margin_bottom=’30px’ custom_border_color=” custom_icon_color=” av-desktop-hide=” av-medium-hide=” av-small-hide=” av-mini-hide=” id=” custom_class=” av_uid=’av-1weoxv’]
[av_textblock size=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” font_color=” color=” id=” custom_class=” av_uid=’av-k9rt7yt2′ admin_preview_bg=”]
A little bit about VidVersity.
There are plenty of video editing platforms on the market but here at VidVersity we have created an end to end solution from capture, upload, easy editing and the ability to add interactions and a range of ways to deliver to your clients. Our key focus is ease of use so anybody can use it and a produce a high quality end product.
To find out more contact us at:
1300 928 090